Since it is in Hindi, I am summarizing Togadia’s game plan to convert India into a Hindu Rashtra, to get the full picture you will have to listen to him.
- They will enact the laws for Muslims to be second-class citizens. Muslims cannot have more than 2 kids, and if they do, they will be punished. No hospital services, no loans, no schools, and no-nothing would be available to Muslims.
- Indian constitution says it is a secular democracy, they will change it to Hindu Rashtra.
- Hindus will occupy the government – No Muslim will be allowed to run for public office, nor will they be employed in the Military or any positions of authority in state and national government.
- Muslims came from Iraq, Iran, and Turkey, they started with a few and now they have become a security risk for Hindus. We will start with a few and will have a strong force of 150 Million Hindus rallying behind the Rashtra, they will place Dalits in a few important positions to earn their support, and they are about 200 Million of them. That is all it takes to change the future of India.
- There will be a Hindu Center in every town to propagate (their version) of Hinduism, they will feed the Hungry who are Hindus, they will meet every Thursday and gain the support of all Hindus to be against Muslims.
One of the many ways of saving Indian democracy, and bringing security to every Indian is by establishing IT cells to correct the mistakes the BJP cells thrive on. The cell will assure all Indians that for each person to feel secure about them, their children and grand children’s future is ensure we restore the pluralistic ethos of India.
If you really hear them out, they are concerned about their security. As Muslims, we have to assure them that Muslims are not here to rule or have a Muslim government but live their lives in peace and harmony with fellow humans.
Dr. Mike Ghouse is a speaker, thinker, author, pluralist, and interfaith wedding officiant. He offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day to the media and policymakers. Full bio at www.TheGhouseDiary.com