I was told that an Indian Muslim can never be the Prime Minister of India, I said baloney to that and experimented forming Dallas Indians group with 1700 Members in it, literally every “who is who” among Indians is a part of the group, with about 25 Muslims in the group. As long as we are fair and represent all Indians, any Indian can be the Prime Minister of India; the blood of democracy runs through our veins and we are inherently democractic by nature., ofcourse, I am talking about a majority of the Indians of all hues.
We assume that we will not be given a space in the conservative media, I said baloney to that and wrote articles in conservative magazines including the front page, where in I have called Spencer “misinformed” and he has published it under the title “One Islam”. Been on Sean Hannity, a tough battlefield where we will not be given the space. Over a period of one year and 20 appearance on his show and 16 on his nationally syndicated radio show, I have moved from being slaughtered (a few Muslims actually liked it) to being assertive to get my words as the last words. I have told Hannity that he was wrong and have been aggressive with Brigitte Gabrielle, Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller and have called on them to tell the truth to the American People. Hannity and I seldom agree but we value our right to have that opinion.
- TEXAS FAITH: Did the King James Version of the Bible change the world?
- Texas Faith: Should women be required to have a sonogram before undergoing an abortion?
- TEXAS FAITH: What to make of Rep. Peter King’s hearings into Muslim American radicalization?
- TEXAS FAITH: How do we keep the debt from limiting the future of younger Americans?
- TEXAS FAITH: Will Facebook kill the church?
- TEXAS FAITH: The Blessings and Burdens of Life Online
- TEXAS FAITH: Religious institutions and assimilating immigrants
- TEXAS FAITH: How would you advise President Obama on dealing with leaders like Hosni Mubarak?
- TEXAS FAITH: What’s the role of religious faith when there are no good choices?
- TEXAS FAITH: What can religious groups do to help along the Mexican border?
- TEXAS FAITH: Why do some religious affiliations produce more political leaders?
- TEXAS FAITH: What do you do when you see someone showing signs of mental deterioration?
- TEXAS FAITH: Which religion stories merited more and better coverage?
- Texas Faith: Why not worry about your theology?
- TEXAS FAITH: How should chaplains deal with Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repeal?
- TEXAS FAITH: Was Oklahoma out of line with Sharia amendment?
- TEXAS FAITH: How do you view God?
- TEXAS FAITH: Why does fear sell on the campaign trail?
- TEXAS FAITH: Does firing Juan Williams improve our understanding of religious diversity?
- TEXAS FAITH: Should Christians (and other non-Hindus) beware of yoga?
- TEXAS FAITH: Why do our faiths shape some political views, but not others?
- TEXAS FAITH: Why is there such a lack of religious knowledge?
- TEXAS FAITH: Why do we pray for Christopher Hitchens?
- TEXAS FAITH: Should faithful focus on charity or justice?
- Texas Faith: What religion stories should the media focus on?