The purpose of the Annual Thanksgiving Celebrations & Awards Nite is to:
1. Give thanks for the blessed life we all enjoy in these United States of America, wish and pray the same for those who are less fortunate than us.
2. Celebrate the diversity of God’s creation and enjoying the cultural heritage of each ethnic group.
3. Appreciate and recognize outstanding volunteers in each community.
4. Gather together as Immigrant Americans with naturally born Americans in celebrating this wonderful holiday.
5. For many of the immigrants it is an introduction to the American way of life.
Please join us for an interfaith dinner among multicultural attendees, gathered together under the belief that the more we learn about one another, the less misunderstandings are there to be had. If we can learn to respect others and accept the God given uniqueness of all, then conflicts fade and solutions emerge.
Accepted Donations are $20/person or $50/person. You can reserve your place to attend via Eventbrite:
- Saturday, Nov 22, 2014
- Time: 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
- Food: Separate Vegetarian food | Halal | Turkey
- Place: Spicy Cuisine, Restaurant,
- Address: 1800 Valley View Ln, Irving, TX 75061
- Poetry session in Urdu and Hindi on Gratitude 9:30 – 12:00